Hilltops Council, School Infrastructure NSW (SINSW) and the Department of Education signed a joint-use Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in November 2017 and agreed, as partners, they would explore the feasibility of a joint use school community-library that would provide a greater level of public benefit and avoid duplication of services. The joint-use Library and Community Facility would be the focal point of the emerging Hilltops Cultural, Community and Education Precinct.
Learn more about the project here.
The new facility will include:
- A range of new learning spaces
- Technology including video conferencing and multimedia spaces
- Reading and study areas
- The Wiradjuri learning and culture centre
- Children’s activity areas
- Coffee bar
- Top floor dedicated to the arts, including gallery space, dark room and pottery space
Stay up to date by visiting the School Infrastructure NSW website
Contact the Community Engagement team by emailing email@example.com
Phone between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday on 1300 482 651