The aim of the Regional Tourism Committee is to:
· Support and make recommendations to Council regarding the implementation of the Hilltops Region Community Strategic Plan, Hilltops Region Economic Action Plan and Hilltops Region Tourism Pillars
· Provide advice to Council on priority tourism initiatives to benefit the region
· Review tourism plans and strategies including community and industry input
· Provide a mechanism to gather community feedback to feed into current and future Tourism and marketing strategies
· Provide guidance to Council on broader regional tourism initiatives such as integration with the Tablelands and broader Canberra Region.
If you believe you could add value to this Committee, Council request that you submit a nomination addressing reasons for interest in committee membership, previous experience or skills with regards to subject matter addressed by the specified committee and an indication of the community goals/outcomes you wish to achieve through committee membership.
Expressions of interest are to be made in writing to Council’s General Manager, Hilltops Council, Locked Bag 5, Young NSW 2594 by Thursday 5 September 2019.
For more information on how to lodge an expression of interest, please visit fill out the Expression of Interest Form on the Hilltops Council website or call Melanie Ford, Hilltops Tourism and Events Manager on 1800 628 233.
Sarah Karaitiana 0418 755 092