The following roads will be closed during the Irish Woolfest celebrations:
- Pudman Street between Scott Street and Marsden Street 6pm 5/10/2019 to 6pm 6/10/2019.
- Pudman Street from Marsden Street to Market Street 6am to 6pm 6/10/2019
- Marsden Street between Jugiong Street and Brial Street Streets 6am to 6pm 6/10/2019 for through traffic, parking vehicles will be directed to parking areas.
- Queen Street from St Patrick’s Catholic Church to Market Street 6am to 6pm 6/10/2019
- Park Street at Pudman Street 6am to 6pm 6/10/2019
The following Detours will be put into place for Woolfest Parade:
- From Yass, right into Jugiong Street, left into Market Street, right onto Pudman Street left onto Court Street left into Brial Street and right onto Lachlan Valley Way, 6am to 6pm 6/10/2019
- From Cowra, left into Brial Street, Right into Court Street, right onto Pudman Street, left onto Market Street, right onto South Street and left onto Lachlan Valley Way, 6am to 6pm 6/10/2019
Accessible parking is available at St Patrick’s Church.
Parking in Marsden Street and some side streets including Queen, Scott and Pudman will be prohibited from 11:59pm Saturday 5 October until 6pm Sunday 6 October 2019.
Alcohol-Free Zone restrictions will be lifted over the CBD on Sunday 6 October 2019 between 9am and 6pm.