Council is currently reviewing the Hilltops Community Strategic Plan and need your input to ensure it reflects the aspirations, desires and needs of our communities.
Council has released a Draft Hilltops Community Strategic Plan and Council’s draft priorities and programs to set Council’s goals for the short and medium term. This includes Council’s Delivery Program, Resource Strategy and Operational Plan.
Council now seeks your views on the Draft Community Strategic Plan 2022 – 2032 and Council’s draft priorities and programs which are on public exhibition until 24 June 2022.
Feedback is welcomed online. However, we recognise that many community members may prefer to voice their aspirations for our community in an open forum. To assist, Council will be holding community workshops throughout the Hilltops region.
Council is keen to hear the diverse views of our community and how we can best serve all our villages and townships. So please join us.
These community workshops will discuss:
- How can we continue to make Hilltops the best place to live, work and play?
- What are Council’s roles and priorities over the next 4 years to make these happen?
- What is happening with waste services and what this means for your town or village.
Workshops will be held in the following locations:
- Rugby Hall: 10.30am to 12.30pm on Friday 10 June
- Rye Park Hall: 1.30pm to 3.30pm on Friday 10 June
- Jugiong Hall: 10.30am to 12.30pm on Tuesday 14 June
- Galong Hall: 1.30pm to 3.30pm on Tuesday 14 June
- Harden Country Club 4.00pm to 6.00pm on Tuesday 14 June
- Bribbaree Hall: 9.00am to 11.00am on Wednesday 15 June
- Young Town Hall: 4.00pm to 6.00pm on Wednesday 15 June
- Boorowa Showground: 4.00pm to 6.00pm on Thursday 16 June
- Reids Flat Hall: 10.00am to 12.00pm on Friday 17 June
- Bendick Murrell Hall: 2.00pm to 4.00pm on Friday 17 June
Hilltops Council 1300 445 586