Works will run along the unnamed lane (rear of Courthouse Hotel / Post office / Bakery). These works include:
- Gravity Sewer Pipeworks and Manholes. The project construction commenced Thursday 19 December 2019, with scheduled works being completed by 30 January 2020.
Normal working hours for construction activity will be:
- Monday – Friday 6:30am till 7:00pm (noisy work will commence from 7:00am)
- Saturday 8:00am – 6:00pm (extend day into more cooling period)
- Sunday / Public Holiday – No works (Please note some service & maintenance operations must be maintained 24hours a day 7 days per week when scheduled)
- Part closure of lane / road access to rear properties
- Exposing existing sewer network within rear properties and road shoulder
- Digging a trench line and laying pipework and burying in fine aggregate sand
- The end of this line will be fitted with a screwed access cap buried inside several property boundaries (‘service connection point’)
- There will be Sewer Warning Tape and marker peg installed on surface level
- Back filling trench line and making good affected area
- Decommissioning unused sewer network.
During some sections of the works, bypass pumps will be required to operate constantly. These are purpose-built pumps which appropriate noise baffling in place. If you have any concerns relating to the bypass pump operations, please do not hesitate to contact Council.
Once sections are complete, TWSe must undertake various testing / Council inspection / restoration of areas.
Further contact will be made in the lead up to any access required for these works.
We apologise for any inconvenience that these works may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding during construction.
If you require further information, please contact Hilltops Council on 1300 445 586.
If your enquiry is of an urgent nature, the contractors Project Manager Rex Wilson can be contacted on 0429637467 or via email: email@example.com