Applications on public exhibition
Council will often have Development Applications on public exhibition.
Development Application Submission Factsheet
Council has developed a DA Submission Factsheet to assist people making a submission.
Please note that information collected by Council in relation to Development Applications including public submissions on Development Applications, is open access information that can be obtained by members of the public under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. Most of the information collected by Council can be accessed via this Act and in accordance with Council’s Privacy Management Plan.
Terms and Conditions
If you access this website you will have taken to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The documentation displayed on the website is to assist in tracking the progress of an application. It represents milestones in the application process, but is not a complete history of the application.
- The tracker may not include all development applications on a site e.g. historical applications that are not in our current electronic data base will not appear in the tracker.
- Application Tracker lists the properties the application is proposed upon. The land description is the land valued by the Valuer General on that property. It does not always equate to the Lot and DP, the application is proposed on, these details are located within the application itself.
- The tracker, may show all applications on a property, but it cannot be relied upon to show applications where subdivision or land consolidation has occurred, where the application was submitted on multiple lots of land or on land not valued by the Valuer General.
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- By accessing this information I request to do so under Section 6 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 and I understand that Hilltops Council is making the information available under the provisions of Section 6 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.
- Hilltops Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content Hilltops Council reserves all other rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hilltops Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or your use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- Persons wishing to obtain more information about an application or applications on a site should contact Hilltops Council via email using email@example.com or by phoning 1300 445 586 during business hours.
NSW Planning Portal
Applications lodged with Council can also be tracked using the online NSW Planning Portal Tracker: