Situated less than two hours from Canberra, the Hilltops Region – Boorowa, Harden & Young – is renowned for glorious undulating countryside, fresh produce, fascinating pioneering history and exciting events.
Click here to plan your visit!
For Tourism Operators:
The Hilltops Region has a growing tourism economy.
Latest figures released by Tourism Research Australia show that in 2016, there were 414,000 visitors to our region injecting $79m into the Hilltops economy.
Council has a dedicated tourism team who can assist you in capturing the tourists through our region.
Council can provide advice on:
- Promotion and marketing initiatives.
- Social media advice.
- Chinese marketing advice.
- How to take advantage of Council managed events – including sponsorship packages.
- Creating and managing listings on VisitHilltopsRegion.com.au & VisitNSW.
- Advice on how to get your business found in the ‘online space’.
- Online booking platforms for attractions, accommodation.
- Media and PR opportunities.
Council also produces the 48 page Hilltops Region Visitor Guide which is a high quality publication targeting visitors and locals.
40,000 copies are printed and are distributed to motels, attractions, cafes and restaurants around the region as well as Visitor Information Centres in the Hilltops Region and around NSW and the ACT.
The 2018 Hilltops Region Visitor Guide is due for release in July/August. If you would like information about advertising your business, please contact: email@example.com