Along with NSW Government, Hilltops Council have implemented guidelines to Stop the Spread and to protect all members of the Hilltops Community.
Please abide by the following guidelines when entering or using a Hilltops Council facility:
- Stay home if feeling unwell.
- Practice physical distancing. Stay 1.5m from others.
- Maintain 1 person per 4 square metres when indoors.
- Provide & display signage appropriate to your facility.
- Practice excellent hygiene. Cover any coughs/sneezes with a tissue or the crook of your elbow. Discard of tissues correctly.
- Regularly wash hands with soap and water.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Clean areas before and after each use with effective sanitizer or disinfectant.
- Wipe high traffic surfaces regularly with an effective sanitizer or disinfectant.
- Use barriers to create space at counters, between workstations, seated areas etc.
- Hilltops Council recommends all community members download the free Covid Safe App.
For more NSW Government Information and Signage Resources please visit the following:
Any further enquiries, please phone Hilltops Council Customer Service during business hours on 1300 445 586.